- How fast does my Internet need to be to use Showmax?
- Is there a limit to how much I watch?
- What definition is the content available in?
- Can I stream content lower than 720p?
- Why can't I stream higher than 720p?
- Can I limit the amount of data used?
- I get an error saying that the service is unavailable in my country, why?
- I get an error saying Showmax cannot be accessed through proxy or unblocking services. What should I do?
Showmax cannot be accessed through proxy or unblocking (VPN) services. If you are in one of the countries listed here and get an error stating “proxy or unblocking service detected”, please disable the service and try again.
If you continue to have any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why did I receive a message that my mobile device will no longer be compatible with the Showmax app? (PLA1019)
- What is High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection?
Got More Questions?
Our live customer service agents are here to help you - Start live chat.