- How fast does my Internet need to be to use Showmax?
- Is there a limit to how much I watch?
- What definition is the content available in?
- Can I stream content lower than 720p?
- Why can't I stream higher than 720p?
- Can I limit the amount of data used?
Yes, several Showmax apps include an option to cap bandwidth. This allows you to limit the amount of data used per hour. Supported apps include: iOS, Android and Apple TV. The option is available under the app settings menu. Bandwidth capping is also available on the web player in the player settings menu.
- I get an error saying that the service is unavailable in my country, why?
- I get an error saying Showmax cannot be accessed through proxy or unblocking services. What should I do?
- Why did I receive a message that my mobile device will no longer be compatible with the Showmax app? (PLA1019)
- What is High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection?
Got More Questions?
Our live customer service agents are here to help you - Start live chat.