- How fast does my Internet need to be to use Showmax?
- Is there a limit to how much I watch?
- What definition is the content available in?
- Can I stream content lower than 720p?
- Why can't I stream higher than 720p?
We chose 720p as the best realisable resolution based on common connection speeds. Please note that this is only applicable to the Showmax plan. Showmax Mobile and Showmax Pro Mobile plans have their highest possible quality capped at SD.
- Can I limit the amount of data used?
- I get an error saying that the service is unavailable in my country, why?
- I get an error saying Showmax cannot be accessed through proxy or unblocking services. What should I do?
- Why did I receive a message that my mobile device will no longer be compatible with the Showmax app? (PLA1019)
- What is High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection?
- If I’m a member of the closed beta test group, where can I download the app for Huawei?
Got More Questions?
Our live customer service agents are here to help you - Start live chat.