- How fast does my Internet need to be to use Showmax?
- Is there a limit to how much I watch?
- What definition is the content available in?
- Can I stream content lower than 720p?Showmax and Showmax Pro plans:
Resolutions are automatically selected based on your connection speed and device.Showmax Mobile and Showmax Pro Mobile plans:
Resolutions are automatically selected based on your connection speed and device. The highest possible quality is capped at SD.
- Why can't I stream higher than 720p?
- Can I limit the amount of data used?
- I get an error saying that the service is unavailable in my country, why?
- I get an error saying Showmax cannot be accessed through proxy or unblocking services. What should I do?
- Why did I receive a message that my mobile device will no longer be compatible with the Showmax app? (PLA1019)
- What is High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection?
Got More Questions?
Our live customer service agents are here to help you - Start live chat.