- What is Showmax?
- What live sport from SuperSport is available on Showmax Pro?
- What devices does Showmax work on?
- How do I sign up?
- What subscription options are available?
- How does the 14 day free trial work?
- In which countries can I access Showmax?
Showmax and Showmax Pro plans are available in Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena - Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Showmax for diaspora - offering the best South African and African content is available in: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cayman Islands, Denmark, Falkland, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pitcairin, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
Showmax content may vary from country to country.
- Can I use Showmax on multiple devices?
- What are the differences between the ”All devices” plans and the ‘’Mobile devices” plans?
Got More Questions?
Our live customer service agents are here to help you - Start live chat.