- Which Apple devices are supported?
- How do I install the app?
- Can I sign up and subscribe through the Showmax app on my Apple device?
- How does AirPlay work?Showmax ‘’Standard’’ Plan:
You can AirPlay streaming content from the Showmax app for iOS (iPhone or iPad) to an Apple TV (2nd, 3rd or 4th Generation).
- Ensure that you have the latest version of the Showmax app for iOS installed on your iOS device and that your iOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as the Apple TV.
- Launch the Showmax app for iOS. When you select content to stream, you will see an AirPlay icon on the bottom right corner of the video player. Select this icon and pair to your Apple TV.
- To stop AirPlay from the iOS app, select the AirPlay icon on the bottom right corner of the player and choose your iOS device from the list of devices.
AirPlay of downloaded content is not currently supported.Showmax ‘’Mobile Only’’ Plan:
AirPlay is not available for this plan.
- How do I cast content to a Chromecast device?
- What are the HDCP requirements for Apple devices?
Got More Questions?
Our live customer service agents are here to help you - Start live chat.